|Title||File (PDF)||File (DXF)||File (STEP)|
Series NCR Pneumatic Roller Vibrators
Pneumatic roller vibrators series NCR are particularly suitable for the elimination or reduction of friction. They can be used for emptying bunkers and preventing adhesion to pipes and plates. Special features of the NCR vibrators are very high frequencies, high centrifugal forces and insusceptible resonance behavior.
The rotary vibration is created by the high centrifugal force of a circulating steel roller, which runs on a steel ring at very high frequency.
The frequency, and hence the centrifugal force, can be continuously regulated via the operating pressure.
- Rotary vibration
- Suitable for aggressive environmental conditions
- High propulsive power
- Nominal frequency from 10.140 min-1 to 34.304 min-1
- Centrifugal force from 878 N to 9.100 N
- Frequency continuously adjustable via air pressure
- Extreme temparature version availabe, up to 500°C
- Moving bulk materials
- Reducing friction
- Emptying hoppers
- Driving chutes, sieves and vibrating tables
- Preventing adhesion to pipes and plates
Glueing consoles series NKK ensure the efficient transmission of vibration energy through a solid and reliable installation.
Our Series ASB Weld-On Consoles are engineered to transfer energy optimally from your vibrator to your hopper, silo or container without damaging your equipment.
NetterVibration provides two different solutions to control all types of vibrators, reducing the noise level at your facilities, maximizing the performance and reducing costs.