|Title||File (PDF)||File (DXF)||File (STEP)|
Series NCT Pneumatic Turbine Vibrators
Series NCT pneumatic turbine vibrators are particularly suitable for moving bulk materials. They can be used for emptying containers and big bags, driving chutes, sieves and vibrating tables and for the mechanical stimulation of processes.
Special features of the NCT vibrators are high frequency at low noise level and low air consumption.
The rotary vibration is produced by an eccentrically mounted turbine with integrated unbalanced masses. The frequency and therefore the centrifugal force can be continuously regulated via the operating pressure.
ATEX-conform and stainless steel housings are available.
- Rotary vibration
- Resistant to aggressive environmental conditions
- Unrestricted, lubrication-free operation
- Nominal frequency from 4.900 min-1 to 45.460 min-1
- Centrifugal force from 288 N to 8.659 N
- Frequency continuously adjustable by means of air pressure
- Reduced noise level
- Maintenance-free due to continuously lubricated rolling bearing
- Available in ATEX-compliant and stainless steel
Our Series ASB Weld-On Consoles are engineered to transfer energy optimally from your vibrator to your hopper, silo or container without damaging your equipment.
Glueing consoles series NKK ensure the efficient transmission of vibration energy through a solid and reliable installation.
NetterVibration provides two different solutions to control all types of vibrators, reducing the noise level at your facilities, maximizing the performance and reducing costs.
NetterVibration supplies different kinds of pneumatic valves to drive your vibrator at the optimal working sequence, improving your performance and reducing noise in your facilities.