|Title||File (PDF)||File (DXF)||File (STEP)|
|NCX M 760T|
|NCX M 760T CC|
Series NCX M Electric Internal Vibrators
The NCX M eclectic internal vibrators are mainly used in concrete slip form pavers. Compared to the conventional vibrators, the increased centrifugal force results in a higher compaction rate.
The NCX M vibrators are available with different shapes (G – straight, elbow and T – horizontal), enabling you to adapt it to your process.
Furthermore a special versions has been developed, NCX M 760 T CC, which can be operated in both rotational directions using an appropriate control. When the NCX M T CC rotates in one direction, it works with a centrifugal force of 7,2 kN. Upon change of the rotational direction the unbalances shift relative to each other, so that the vibrator works with a centrifugal force of only 5,6 kN.
- Highest compaction rate in this class
- Interchangeable elements, very service friendly
- Straight, elbow shaped and horizontal T-Version available
- T- Vibrator with 2 differences unbalances (CC version)
- 110 V, 200 Hz
- Optional thermal trips available
- To be integrated on machinery such as slips form pavers or backhoes
- Concrete compaction
- Soil and sand compaction