To ensure our continuous services and product deliveries, we have adopted numerous precautionary measures based on the guidelines of the World Health Organisation (WHO).
For us at NetterVibration, the health and safety of our employees, customers and business partners have top priority.
Consequently, this means that at NetterVibration
- We restrict all direct contacts until further notice
- We refrain from business trips as well as customer visits
- We forego face-to-face meetings in our offices
- We conduct personal meetings, if really unavoidable, only in the smallest circle as well as in large rooms, keeping the recommended distance of two meters from the other persons
- We increasingly use contactless alternatives and communicate via phone, e-mail and video conferencing
- We let our employees work from home, wherever possible
In our production and shipping departments we are dependent on the presence of our employees. Of course, numerous measures are already in place to provide the best possible protection for our employees and suppliers. For example, we have reorganised the dispatch of goods in order to guarantee a safe distance to other persons.
The current times pose great challenges for all of us. Every day we are faced with new changes and restrictions.
We at NetterVibration will do everything to protect our employees and to ensure that our customers continue to receive our high quality service and support without interruption.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued trust. Please contact us for any further inquiry.
Please take good care of yourselves and your families!