Electric External Vibrators – The Difference Is In The Quality
NetterVibration with an experience of over 65 years offers the highest quality electric external vibrators to ensure the right operation of your application.
Electric external vibrators generate a circular vibration with high centrifugal force. These kind of vibrators are designed to be mounted onto a structure with different purposes such as emptying bulk material from a silo, driving a vibrating feeder or compacting concrete in moulds.
NetterVibration provides different electric external vibrators series to meet your requirements:
- Series NEG: Three-phase motor with a housing made of aluminium alloy or high tensile nodular cast iron.
- Series NEA: Single-phase motor with a housing made of aluminium alloy.
- Series NED: Direct current motor with a housing made of plastic or aluminium alloy.
- Series NEG S: Corrosion-proof electric vibrator with a housing of stainless steel with a surface quality of 6.3 µm, easier to clean and ideal for chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries.
- Series NES: Corrosion-proof electric vibrator with a housing made of stainless steel cast, as a less expensive alternative than series NEG S.
- Series NEG E: Electric External vibrators complying with the ATEX Directive.
- Series NEH/NEG: High frequency electric vibrators, being able to operate up to 6,000 min -1 with quick release cradle mounting.
All electric external vibrators have the same working principle. An electric motor with an unbalance mounted on a rotor which turns, generates the centrifugal force to create the circular vibration. The centrifugal force depends on the unbalance (mechanically adjustable) and rotor rotation speed.
Features and advantages:
- Circular vibration
- Operating power: DC and AC up to 690 V
- Easy to clean (smooth surfaces)
- Rotational speed from 750 to 6,000 min -1
- Centrifugal force from 40 N to 217,731 N
- Unbalance covers made of stainless steel
- Housing available in cast iron, aluminium, stainless steel and plastic
- In compliance with CE, CSA and ATEX Directive
- Highly durable due to vacuum encapsulation of the winding
- Special versions available
- Loosening and Releasing
- Sorting and Separating
Contact us! We will recommend the best vibrator for your application.