Pneumatic Linear Vibrators – Leading The Way With Innovation
NetterVibration has been pioneering in the development of pneumatic linear vibrators, providing currently three different series to meet your application requirements.
Pneumatic Linear Vibrators create a translational motion to generate a linear vibration, similar to a sinusoidal oscillation. The vibration is due to the reciprocating motion of a self-reversing piston.
Piston motion and generated vibration is different depending on the vibrator series:
- Series NTS: The piston moves freely inside the housing, creating an additional acceleration peak at both ends of the stroke and generating sinusoidalhigh frequency vibrations at small amplitude.
- Series NTK: The piston moves freely inside the housing. Further weights can be attached to the emerging piston, which increase the movement of the piston. Sinusoidal low-frequency vibrations are generated at high amplitudes.
- Series NTP: The piston moves partially free inside the housing, creating an additional acceleration peak only at one end of the stroke due to the impact against a plate at the other end of the stroke. This motion generates high frequency vibration at variable amplitude.
All series have a similar working principal. The supplied compressed air pushes the self-reversing piston, generating a linear vibration.
The following video will be helpful to understand the movement produced by a pneumatic linear vibrator (Series NTK) on an isolated body:
Features and advantages:
- Compact and robust design
- Light weight
- Low maintenance
- Long lifespan
- Frequency continuously adjustable via air pressure during operation
- High power to weight ratio
- Special versions available
- Loosening and Releasing
- Sorting and Separating
In the chart below, the most significant data for pneumatic linear vibrators are shown:
|Centrifugal force [N]||32||21,806||14||4,748||190||2,039|
Contact us, we will recommend you the suitable vibrator for your application!