Within the range of pneumatic vibrators, the rotary vibrators are the most widespread and NetterVibration is the European leader in their application know-how.
Pneumatic Rotary Vibrators produce a circular vibration created by a rotary unbalance.
Depending on the kind of unbalance there are different Series of Rotary Vibrators:
- Series NCB: A steel ball running on a polished race.
- Series NCR: A steel roller running on a ring.
- Series NCT: Turning of a turbine loaded with eccentric unbalances.
- Series NVT, NVG, NVR and NQT: Turning of an eccentric rotor.
All of them have a similar operating principle. When compressed air is supplied, the unbalance (ball, roller, turbine or rotor) is accelerated to the nominal speed, creating a circular vibration with a sinusoidal shape.
Pneumatic Rotary Vibrators generate high centrifugal forces, high frequency vibrations with small (Series NCB, NCR and NCT) or medium unbalances (Series NVT, NVG, NVR and NQT).
Features and advantages:
- Compact and robust design
- Light weight
- Low maintenance
- Long lifespan
- Frequency continuously adjustable via air pressure
- High power to weight ratio
- Special versions avaIlable
- Loosening and Releasing
- Sorting and Separating
In the chart bellow, the most significant data for pneumatic rotary vibrators are shown, along with a comparison of ball (Serie NCB), roller (Serie NCR), turbine (Series NCT) and rotor vibrators (Series NVT, NVG, NVR and NQT):
|NCB||NCR||NCT||NVT, NVG, NVR and NQT|
|Centrifugal foce [N]||222||4,866||878||9,100||288||8,659||7,130||62,260|
Contact us! We will recommend the best vibrator for your application.