Rotary Vibrators For Circular Vibration
Within the range of pneumatic vibrators, the rotary vibrators are the most widespread and NetterVibration is the European leader in their application know-how.
Pneumatic Rotary Vibrators produce a circular vibration created by a rotary unbalance.
Depending on the kind of unbalance there are different Series of Rotary Vibrators:
- Series NCB: A steel ball running on a polished race.
- Series NCR: A steel roller running on a ring.
- Series NCT: Turning of a turbine loaded with eccentric unbalances.
- Series NTV: Turning of an eccentric rotor.
All of them have a similar operating principle. When compressed air is supplied, the unbalance (ball, roller, turbine or rotor) is accelerated to the nominal speed, creating a circular vibration with a sinusoidal shape.
Pneumatic Rotary Vibrators generate high centrifugal forces, high frequency vibrations with small (Series NCB, NCR and NCT) or medium unbalances (Series NTV).
Features and advantages:
- Compact and robust design
- Light weight
- Low maintenance
- Long lifespan
- Frequency continuously adjustable via air pressure
- High power to weight ratio
- Special versions avaIlable
- Loosening and Releasing
- Sorting and Separating
In the chart bellow, the most significant data for pneumatic rotary vibrators are shown, along with a comparison of ball (Serie NCB), roller (Serie NCR), turbine (Series NCT) and rotor vibrators (Series NVT, NVG, NVR and NQT):
|Centrifugal foce [N]||222||4,866||878||9,100||288||8,659||7,130||62,260|
Contact us! We will recommend the best vibrator for your application.