Customized Vibrating Tables
While the durable, high-quality vibration tables we offer at NetterVibration are designed to perform in a broad range of industrial applications throughout the world, we have also engineered customized Vibration Tables to meet highly specific unique needs for our customers. In these cases, we have designed fully customized vibration tables that are movable, are designed to fit in small or unique spaces, include rollers and load cells, meet the requirements for ATEX certification, and are constructed with specific materials, like stainless steel.
Whether you need a vibrating table for compacting bulk materials, filling packages or containers, gently removing products from molds, or testing resistance to vibration, we are happy to put our 65 years of experience and expertise to work for you and design the right solution for your business.
For more information, please fill out our application questionnaire. We will gladly review your specifications and together we will find a customized solution that best meets your needs!
- All designs are possible
- Custom options include portability, roller tracks, ATEX certification and more
- Powered by electric or pneumatic vibrators
- Settings adjustable during operation
- Easy to operate
- Variable frequencies
- Variable vibration amplitudes
- Compacting bulk materials in boxes or bags
- Compacting powder, foundry sand, polymer concrete, fireproof mass or precast concrete
- Flattening bags
- Applications that require loading and unloading with pallet jack
- Testing products for vibration tolerance, including electronics, packaging, automotive components and more
- Smoothing lumps in bulk material
- Breaking up clumps in bulk materials
Feeders, vibrating tables and discharge troughs need a flexible support, which can be achieved by installing Coil Springs from NetterVibration.
Rubber elements are used for isolating the vibration of mechanical components and to provide elastic support of vibration systems.
NetterVibration‘s pneumatic spring bellows are made of reinforced multilayer elastomeric polymer. The steel end plates are securely joined to the bellow walls by means of beading and are airtight.
Because some applications require frequencies that cannot be achieved with normal vibrators at line frequency, NetterVibration offers three types of Variable-Frequency Drives solutions.