|Title||File (PDF)||File (DXF)||File (STEP)|
|DosyPack 4 (Driven by NTK 8 AL)|
Series DosyPack Dosing Station
The DosyPack series dosing station features a highly functional design and stainless steel construction, making it easy to clean and sanitize after each use. This makes it an ideal solution for the demands of the chemical, pharmaceutical and food processing industries. The DosyPack dosing station consists of a conveyor that is channel-mounted onto a silo using blade springs. All product-carrying parts are made of brushed stainless steel, while all other parts are made of corrosion-resistant and physiologically harmless materials.
To power the DosyPack dosing system, the NetterVibration series NTS and NTK pneumatic linear vibrators are recommended. These durable vibrators operate reliably and don’t continue running after being switched off, immediately stopping product flow. The exact feed quantity is regulated by adjusting the frequency and amplitude of vibration, both of which can be adjusted independently.
In addition to the standard versions, the series DosyPack dosing system is available in customized versions . All individual components can be purchased separately as needed.
For more information, please fill out our application questionnaire. We will gladly review your specifications and together we will find the solution that best meets your needs!
- Small PowerPack feeders combined with a silo
- Stainless steel with brushed surface
- Silo available in four sizes
- Low to medium vibration amplitudes
- Medium to high vibration frequencies
- Frequency and amplitude can be adjusted independently
- Immediate start-stop operation
- High-speed feeding, as well as dosing bulk material or small components
- Especially suited for the chemical, pharmaceutical and food processing industries
- Filling bulk materials with precision
Conveyor systems transferring low weight loads quick and easy to assemble with combinations of blade springs by NetterVibration. These include, among other things, transport chutes, conveyor troughs for dosing and sieves.
NetterVibration supplies different kinds of pneumatic valves to drive your vibrator at the optimal working sequence, improving your performance and reducing noise in your facilities.