Netter Hand-Held LED Stroboscope
Using our Stroboscope all adjustments can be made by actuating the pushbuttons with your thumb (one-handed operation) and the exact frequency of your mechanical equipment will be shown on the multi-line display with the respective units.
Contactless measurements of frequencies are measureable, through the generation of still images. This can be used for quality-control and observation of high-frequency processes. Vibrations of components can be made visible at various rotational speeds.
Netter Hand-Held LED Stroboscope is a must in your workshop. Contact our sales manager for more information!
- Effortless measuring or checking of rotating and vibrating objects
- Frequency range 30 up to 300,000 flashes per minute (FPM)
- Accuracy: 0.02 % (± 1 Digit)
- Especially light-strong (1,500 Lux at 6,000 FPM)
- For installation, monitoring and diagnosis in running systems
- Testing and controlling of resonance and vibration characteristics
- Controlling synchronous running of two vibrators
- Checking constructions for flexion vibration
- Measuring speed of rotation or frequency of vibrators