Pneumatic Spring Bellows
NetterVibration‘s pneumatic spring bellows are made of reinforced multilayer elastomeric polymer. The steel end plates are securely joined to the bellow walls by means of beading and are airtight.
Our pneumatic spring bellows are maintenance-free even under rough environmental conditions and they don’t contain any moving interior components and no sliding surfaces, resulting in low friction.
Call us and consult our experienced application technicians!
- Optimum vibration insulation, even with severely fluctuating loads
- Durable and long-lasting
- Low friction
- Maintenance-free, even under rough environmental conditions
- Calculation and specification provided by our technical support
- Vibration isolation of mechanical vibrations
- Ideal for extremely high support loads
- Reduced noise levels
- Lifting elements