Series HVI, LVI and MVI Pneumatic Valves
NetterVibration supplies different kinds of pneumatic valves to drive your vibrator at the optimal working sequence, improving your performance and reducing noise in your facilities.
- The Series MVI are solenoid valves, which permit the controlled, timed activation of the connected pneumatic vibrators and impactors by electric control signals, getting the best working sequence always with the advice of Netter’s technicians.
- The Series LVI are the Netter’s pneumatic valves operated by air.
- The Series HVI are manually operated air valves, which are ideal for applications controlled by an operator.
Contact to our expertise engineers, we are happy to help you!
- Compact design
- Free maintenance
- Easily exchangeable system
- For manual, air and electromechanically operation of pneumatic vibrators and interval impactors