|Title||File (PDF)||File (DXF)||File (STEP)|
|NCX M 760T|
|NCX M 760T CC|
Series NCX M Electric Internal Vibrators
The NCX M electric internal vibrators are mainly used in concrete slipform pavers. Compared to the conventional vibrators, the increased centrifugal force results in a higher compaction rate.
The NCX M vibrators are available in different shapes (G-straight, elbow and T-horizontal), enabling you to adapt it to your process.
Furthermore, a special version has been developed, NCX M 760 T CC, which can be operated in both rotational directions using an appropriate control. When the NCX M T CC rotates in one direction, it works with a centrifugal force of 7.2 kN. When changing the rotational direction, the unbalances shift relatively to each other, so that the vibrator works with a centrifugal force of only 5.6 kN.
- Highest compaction rate in this class
- Interchangeable elements, therefore very easy to service
- Straight, elbow-shaped and horizontal T-version available
- T- Vibrator with 2 adjustable unbalances (CC version)
- 110 V, 200 Hz
- Optional thermal trips available
- To be integrated in machinery such as slipsform pavers or backhoes
- Concrete compaction
- Soil and sand compaction