Stainless Steel Vibrators
Series NES Stainless Steel Electric External Vibrators
The stainless steel electric vibrators of the series NES are used mainly in the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries. They serve as drives for conveyor troughs, sieves and discharge devices.
The stainless steel surfaces of the vibrators are especially resistant to chemically corrosive environmental conditions and can be thoroughly cleaned manually and by machine with powerful cleaning agents.
Stainless steel electric external vibrators are three-phase current asynchronous motors with adjustable unbalances at both ends of the shaft. These unbalances generate an undirected sinusoidal vibration with the frequency of the corresponding rotation speed.
The extremely load-resistant roller bearings guarantee a long working life. All NES are suitable for operation with varibable-frequency drives from NetterVibration .
- Circular vibration
- Especially resistant to aggressive environmental conditions
- Centrifugal force from 296 N to 42,446 N
- High operational safety
- Tropical insulation by vacuum impregnation
- Protection IP 66
Nominal frequency from 750 min-1 to 3,600 min-1
- Stainless steel housing
- Mainly used in the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries
- Drives for conveyors troughs, sieves and discharge devices