Stricter access regulations for visitors13.04.2021
With regard to the current Corona protection measures, NetterVibration has extended the regulations for access to the company headquarters in Mainz-Kastel. With immediate effect, the following additional regulations apply:
- External persons and visitors may only enter the NetterVibration company building with a negative corona test.
- This applies to all persons who are not employed by NetterVibration , e.g. applicants, service providers or business partners, but also new employees on their first day of work.
- The test result must not be older than 48 hours.
- The persons concerned must be informed in advance by the respective contact person at NetterVibration.
- If no test result is available, NetterVibration will provide a quick test for self-execution in exceptional cases.
- The test may only be carried out outside the company building in the designated area.
- Suppliers and courier services are still allowed to drop off and accept deliveries outside the goods receiving area, but always with a mask and of course contactless.
With these protective measures, NetterVibration is reacting to the intensified pandemic situation and contributing to the containment of the risk of infection.