Electric External Vibrators
NetterVibration with an experience of almost 70 years offers the highest quality electric external vibrators to ensure the right operation of your application.
Electric external vibrators generate a circular vibration with high centrifugal force. These kind of vibrators are designed to be mounted onto a structure with different purposes such as emptying bulk material from a silo, driving a vibrating feeder or compacting concrete in moulds.
NetterVibration provides different electric external vibrators series to meet your requirements:
- Series NEG: Three-phase motor with a housing made of aluminium alloy or high tensile nodular cast iron.
- Series NEA: Single-phase motor with a housing made of aluminium alloy.
- Series NED: Direct current motor with a housing made of plastic or aluminium alloy.
- Series NEG S: Corrosion-proof electric vibrator with a housing of stainless steel with a surface quality of 6.3 µm, easier to clean and ideal for chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries.
- Series NES: Corrosion-proof electric vibrator with a housing made of stainless steel cast, as a less expensive alternative than series NEG S.
- Series NEG E: Electric External vibrators complying with the ATEX Directive.
- Series NEH/NEG: High frequency electric vibrators, being able to operate up to 6,000 min -1 with quick release cradle mounting.
All electric external vibrators have the same working principle. An electric motor with an unbalance mounted on a rotor which turns, generates the centrifugal force to create the circular vibration. The centrifugal force depends on the unbalance (mechanically adjustable) and rotor rotation speed.
Features and advantages:
- Circular vibration
- Operating power: DC and AC up to 690 V
- Easy to clean (smooth surfaces)
- Rotational speed from 750 to 6,000 min -1
- Centrifugal force from 40 N to 217,731 N
- Unbalance covers made of stainless steel
- Housing available in cast iron, aluminium, stainless steel and plastic
- In compliance with CE, CSA and ATEX Directive
- Highly durable due to vacuum encapsulation of the winding
- Special versions available
- Loosening and Releasing
- Sorting and Separating
Contact us! We will recommend the best vibrator for your application.