Electric External Vibrators
Series NEG 3-Phase Electric External Vibrators
Electric external vibrators of the series NEG are used whenever, for example conveyors, vibrating tables or sieves need to be driven. In addition, these devices can loosen material blockages adhesion in silos.
The special feature of the NEG is its maintenance-free operation, even in rough environment conditions.
The 3-phase NEG units run at 750, 1,000, 1,500 or 3,000 min-1 with a 230/400 V, 50 Hz power supply, depending on the number of poles and they are also designed for operation at 60 Hz, the speed of rotation then lies at 20% above the values at 50 Hz. The unbalance is adjusted if necessary.
Generously dimensioned rolling bearing guarantee high operational safety. All NEG are suitable for operation with variable-frequency drive, without limitation.
- Circular vibration
- Power supply 230/400 V , 50/60 Hz
- Integrated connector box
- Maintenance free operation
- Smooth housing surface
- Stainless steel unbalance covers
- Protection IP66-7, ISO class F
- ATEX and stainless steel versions available
- Driving conveyors, tables and sieves
- Relieving product obstructions
- Loosening adhesions
- Concrete compaction