Industry Leader In Pneumatic Vibrators
NetterVibration, as company of reference in the field of pneumatic vibrators and impactors, provides a wide range of models to meet your specific application requirements.
The pneumatic vibrators convert the pneumatic energy from compressed air into mechanical energy, causing a linear or circular movement, the power of which is adjustable by setting the pressure of the air flow supplied.
The Pneumatic Vibrators can be divided into four different categories:
- Linear Vibrators: Linear vibration generated by piston motion, primarily low-frequency vibrations with large amplitudes.
- Rotary Vibrators: Circular vibration generated by rotational unbalances, primarily high-frequency vibrations with small amplitudes.
- Impactors: Impulse generated by a striking piston, comparable to a hitting hammer.
- Internal Vibrators: Circular vibration generated by rotational unbalances at high-frequency and small amplitudes. Internal vibrators are used directly inside a product (eg. concrete).
Features and advantages:
- Compact and robust design
- Light weight
- Long lifespan
- Continuously variable
- High power to weight ratio
- Loosening and Releasing
- Sorting and Separating
The chart shows the main technical differences:
|Centrifugal foce [N]||222||49,210||15||21,808||–||–||653||34,300|
|Max. impulse [N·s]||–||–||–||–||2,2||114,4||–||–|
|Energy per impact [N·m]||–||–||–||–||6||324||–||–|
|Diameter of effectiveness [mm]||–||–||–||–||–||–||320||1,900|
|Kind of vibration||Circular||Circular||Linear||Linear||Impulse||Impulse||Circular||Circular|
Our specialists will be happy to advise you and find the optimal solution for your application.