Series NCR Pneumatic Roller Vibrators
Pneumatic roller vibrators of the series NCR are particularly suitable for the elimination or reduction of friction. They can be used for emptying bunkers and preventing adhesion to pipes and plates. Special features of the NCR vibrators are very high frequencies, high centrifugal forces and insusceptible resonance behavior.
The rotary vibration is created by the high centrifugal force of a circulating steel roller, which runs on a steel ring at very high frequency.
The frequency, and hence the centrifugal force, can be continuously regulated via the operating pressure.
- Rotary vibration
- Suitable for aggressive environmental conditions
- High propulsive power
- Nominal frequency from 10,140 min-1 to 34,304 min-1
- Centrifugal force from 878 N to 9,100 N
- Frequency continuously adjustable via air pressure
- Extreme temparature version availabe, up to 500 °C
- Moving bulk materials
- Reducing friction
- Emptying hoppers
- Driving chutes, sieves and vibrating tables
- Preventing adhesion to pipes and plates