Series SRF, NFU and ATV Variable-Frequency Controls
Because some applications require frequencies that cannot be achieved with normal vibrators at line frequency, NetterVibration offers three types of variable-frequency controls solutions:
- Variable-frequency controls of the series ATV, which is mounted in an IP 2x housing for installation in the customer’s existing switch cabinet.
- Variable-frequency controls of the series NFU, with the motor output in the IP 54 housing for wall-mounting and equipped with an on-off switch, reverse switch and potentiometer for frequency adjustment.
- Variable-frequency controls of the series SRF, which is mounted in a cabinet with a variable speed drive (Protection type IP 54). Series SRF adjusts the CC unbalances to a big or small value and can be operated and centrally controlled using a 3.5-inch colour touch display to manage operations at your facility. Series SRF can also integrate the braking function to prevent uncontrolled oscillation when decelerating the vibrators. That means SRF is a customised solution to provide the maximal control and performance at your facilities.
Give us a call to consult with our experienced application technicians!
- Speed regulation of electric vibrators
- Operation control for vibration tables, feeders, sieves and dosing systems