Series PKL Pneumatic Impactors
Pneumatic impactors of the series PKL are particularly suitable for eliminating stubborn residues from walls, pipes and containers.
Common applications include: elimination of tube-forming, bridging and evacuation of residues.
The impact is created by the piston, which is accelerated with the help of a pneumatically preloaded spring. The rapid venting of the piston chamber causes the piston to strike the impact surface abruptly. With the PKL 190 to 740, the impact is made directly on the mounting surface, while the types PKL 1000 to PKL 10000 transmit the impact energy via an impact plate integrated in the knocker.
The PKL series pneumatic impactors can be operated with oil-free compressed air.
- Higher impact power than traditional impactors
- Lower compressed air requirement per impact
- Low-noise versions with elastomer insert EE
- Versions with automatic control ST
- ATEX or Stainless Steel versions available
- Particularly suitable for knocking stubborn residues from walls, pipes and containers
- Elimination of tube-forming, bridging and evacuation of residues