Series VectorDrive Multiple-Shaft Vibration Systems
The multiple-shaft vibration system VectorDrive offers a multitude of application possibilities. The resonance-free starting and stopping, together with independent regulation of the working direction, frequency and amplitude open up new possibilities for compacting, mixing, testing, feeding and distributing.
The VectorDrive system consists of a control unit and at least 4 vibrators. For an electric vibrator there are generally two operating conditions and two transitional phases: standstill (no vibration), nominal rotational speed (vibration) and acceleration up to nominal rotational speed or deceleration down to standstill. Often, however, only the two operating conditions, standstill and nominal rotational speed, are desired, since detrimental resonance zones must be passed through in the transitional phases.
Independent of the arrangement of the vibrators on the table, it is possible to create circular vibrations, as well as linear vibrations, by a change of the working direction. The various working directions can be controlled successively during operation, also with changing frequencies and amplitudes.
The PowerCube is the preferred variant for the arrangement of the vibrators. The vibrators, in this case, are arranged in a cube under the table. The vibrators can be easily rearranged by dismounting and rotating the cube. Of course, it can just as easily be mounted under a different table construction.
- Resonance free start-up and shut-down
- Frequency adjustable from 1 – 100 Hz during operation
- Amplitude adjustable from 0-100 % during operation
- Actional direction of resultant centrifugal force can be precisely controlled
- Circular and linear vibration
- Future orientated technology
- Compacting bulk materials
- Simulating dynamic loading of components
- Spreading and mixing bulk materials