Every vibrating table from NetterVibration is custom designed and engineered to your specific application. Whether you’re packing products ranging in size from loose individual items to granular bulk materials parts – or even if you manufacture food or pharmaceutical products – compaction reduces your shipping costs by increasing the amount of product you can fit into each container.
NetterVibration Compaction Tables also provide consistent container weight, whether you’re filling big bags, large drums or small boxes.
Additionally, vibrating tables can be used to perform a wide range of important tasks, including:
- Eliminating air bubbles while filling molds with anything from concrete to chocolate
- Separating entangled products
- Compacting precast concrete
- Shaking sand off of foundry products
- Loosening tightly coiled wire
- Testing the vibration resistance of electronic components and other products
When our engineers at NetterVibration work with you, they will focus on your unique conditions and business objectives, including the materials you work with, temperature ranges and risk of explosion, as well as the type of energy that is available, such as electric, pneumatic or hydraulic. They will then customise a solution designed to meet your specific needs.
For more information, please fill out our application questionnaire. We will gladly review your specifications and together we will find the solution that best meets your needs!