Wire drawing plants obtain cold drawn, annealed wire in form of coils from wire manufacturers for further processing. Several steel strips hold a coil together. For further processing the steel strips must be removed and the windings sticking together because of the annealing process have to be separated.
Loosening coils has been a time-consuming, difficult task entailing a high risk for injury.
Using the vibrating table created by NetterVibration provides significant benefits:
- Considerable time reduction from 20 – 30 min to 2 min
- Less work steps and making work easier
- Amout of coils that can be processed
- simultaneously is doubled, thus saving
- time and costs during further processing
- Increased staff safety
If you are interested in detailed information on this application or if you can envisage a similiar application in your company, do not hesitate to contact us without obligation! We will be pleased to advise you.