Trusted Electric Vibrators
NetterVibration is the German market leader for electric vibrators, with more than 1,000 vibrators to meet customers’ requirements.
The electric vibrators convert electric power into mechanical energy.
There are different types of electric vibrators depending on the application:
- Electric External Vibrators to vibrate a structure (silo, feeder, vibrating table, etc.).
- Electric Internal Vibrators to be immersed into the product to be vibrated (concrete, sand, viscous products, etc.).
All electric vibrators have the same working principle. An electric motor with an unbalance mounted on a rotor which generates a circular vibration with high centrifugal force. The centrifugal force depends on the unbalance and rotor rotation speed.
Features and advantages:
- Circular vibration
- Operating power: DC and AC up to 690 V
- Easy to clean (smooth surfaces)
- In compliance with CE, CSA and ATEX Directive
- Highly durable due to vacuum encapsulation of the winding
- Housing available in cast iron, aluminium, stainless steel and plastic
- Special versions available
- Loosening and Releasing
- Sorting and Separating
The following chart shows the main technical data:
|Electric External||Electric Internal|
|Frequency [min -1]||750||6,000||12,000||12,000|
|Centrifugal Force [N]||40||176,659||1,160||10,470|
|Diameter of effectiveness [cm]||–||–||40||160|
|Compaction rate [m3/h]||–||–||11||160|
|Kind of vibration||Circular||Circular||Circular||Circular|
Our specialists will be happy to advise you and find the optimal solution for your application!