Frequency and Voltage Converters Series FSW
NetterVibration‘s Series FSW frequency and voltage converters convert the local main voltage into protection voltage.
These frequency and voltage converters are available with 42 V or 250 V secondary voltage and are equipped with the maximum possible number of CEE (32 A) power sockets.
The required power performance is determined by the vibrators to be connected. A thermal motor protection switch shuts the unit off when current consumption levels are too high.
Call us to consult with our experienced application technicians!
- Robust, approved design
- Performance suitable to sites
- Durable and long-lasting
- IP 54 isolation specification F
- Primary: 400V, 50 Hz
- Secondary: optional 42V, 200 Hz or 250V, 200 Hz
- Two-wheel cart included
- Convert the local main voltage into protection voltage
- Suitable for the power supply of NetterVibration Series NCZ, NCZ/S, NCX and NCX/S internal vibrators