Rubber Elements Series NRE, NTE, NOF and NAP
Rubber Elements are used for isolating the vibration of mechanical components and to provide elastic support of vibration systems. At NetterVibration, rubber elements are included among the accessories we offer for the mounting, installation, control and monitoring of vibrators and impactors.
Rubber elements can be stressed by pressure, shear, torsion and combination, depending on the mounting. Tensile stress can generally be avoided, based on the notch sensitivity of the rubber.
Call to consult our experienced application technicians!
- Reliable isolation of vibration
- High static and dynamic load
- Calculation and specification provided by our technical support
- Vibration isolation of mechanical vibrations
- Elastic support of vibration systems such as feeders, vibration tables and sieves
- Recommended for high frequencies